FITNESS & PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
Come check out our Fitness Centre complete with state-of-the-art equipment!
The fitness centre includes various machines such as:
- Apex equipment: vertical row, vertical bench, leg curl, leg press, shoulder press, lat pulldown, duplex pulley and smith machine.
- Cardio equipment: treadmills, crosstrainers, stairmaster, bikes. Abdominal crunch machine, medicine & body balls.
Fitness Centre Hours
Friday, Saturday & Sunday…………………….9:00am-4:30pm
Dec 25, 26 & Jan 1 closed
Subject to change without notice.
|1 Month Pass
|Fee for trainers $4.70 + Admission
Unfamiliar with the equipment? Become oriented in a group.
- Orientations are given by a BCRPA certified Fitness Professional.
- Group Orientations available on Mondays 5:15-5:45pm and 6:00-6:30pm with Mike Lin. Free with Admission. Call 604-718-6505 to make an appointment.
- Consult your physician before starting a program.
To Olga, fitness is a lifelong commitment. With motivation, energy and variety of fun exercises, she helps her clients develop a sustainable fitness plan to support their ongoing health and well-being. Functional exercise related to everyday activities is one of the ways she helps to get her clients use physical fitness to benefit other aspects of their lives. Whether you are the beginner, intermediate or advanced, she aims to get you challenged and improve your level of fitness and health.
Trainer: Mike Lin
Mike is a graduate of UBC’s Faculty of Human Kinetics. His specialties include: sport specific training; bootcamp; fat loss; senior’s weight training; TRX suspension training and high performance strength and conditioning. Mike’s philosophy is to empower Fitness Centre members with knowledge and confidence in strength and conditioning. Individuals Become oriented with the exercise machines and weights.
||Fee||Average per sessions|
|1||$55/60 min session||$55/60 min session|
|3||$150/60 min session||$50/60 min session|
|5||$225/60 min session||$45/60 min session|
|10||$400/60 min session||$40/60 min session|
Note: Please provide 24 hours notice if you can’t make a personal training session. Forms and payment must be completed prior to initial appointment.