PROGRAM POLICIES & REFUNDS
SUNSET ASSOCIATION REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- Regular Program Refunds
- Refund requests must be submitted 48 hours prior to the start of the 2nd scheduled class.
- Specialty Program/Activity Refunds
- Please note that refund requests must be submitted one week prior to the 1st scheduled class.
- Specialty Programs and Activities include:
One day workshops/workshops
Rentals made within 24 hours of the rental date
- Birthday Parties
- Refund requests must be made 14 days prior to scheduled party.
***All refunds will be pro-rated with an administration fee of $5 applied to each person & program.
Exceptions to the refund policy for Licensed Preschool apply. Please call the centre for details.
PERSONAL AND PARTNER TRAINING (PT) TIME LIMIT:
- Please note that there is a 6 month limit to your training session package. For best results, please meet with your trainer regularly.
PERSONAL AND PARTNER TRAINING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy and you may be charged for missed sessions. One client attending a Partner Personal Training session is considered a completed workout session. Please contact your Personal Trainer directly for late arrivals, cancellations, schedule changes etc. Do not leave messages on the Sunset Community Centre voicemail or with front office staff. If there is a medical emergency or injury that will result in extended periods of absence, please contact the Programmer as soon as possible.
- Please wear appropriate clothing such as shorts, t-shirt and proper athletic shoes. Bring a water bottle and a sweat towel.
SUNSET ASSOCIATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Full or prorated refunds will be issued for any programs cancelled by the Centre (no administration fee applied).
PARK BOARD SKATE LESSON REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Full refund will be given if cancellation notice is received five or more working days before the start of the program. If cancellation notice is received one to four working days before the start of the program, participant can either transfer to a future lesson set, if available, or refund amount will be the activity fee minus the cost of one class. If cancellation notice is received after the first program date (class/lesson), and five or more working days before the second program date (class/lesson), refund amount will be the activity fee minus the cost of one class. If cancellation notice is received less than four working days before the start of the second program date (class/lesson), refund amount will be the activity fee minus the cost of two classes. No refunds are issued for requests received after the second date of the program.
- Fees for one or two-day programs (private lessons) are non-refundable
- PARK BOARD GST/PST #R121361042
- PLEASE NOTE: Register ONLY in the recommended level and age group indicated on your most recent report card or on your on-ice assessments. Students will not be transferred and will be asked to withdraw from the program if they are not registered in the appropriate level.